Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Love You Etsy!!!


I Love You Etsy!!!
Originally uploaded by ms_mod
i listed and sold my first item on etsy november 13th, 2007 (thank you Heathersb!!!), three months later 1,000 hearts, yay!!!! i ♥ you etsy!!!
i'm definitely feeling the love on etsy, i couldn't have found a more amazing site filled with the most talented, inspirational group of people anywhere...thank you so much to everyone that's supported my shop!
i had my 200th sale today (thanks kandeland!) and that buyer will be receiving a free print...my 1,000th heart will be receiving a free print as well, i can't express my appreciation enough, but that's my little token of thanks from me to you ♥
not to sound like a big fat cornball, but it's been totally life changing and so exciting, the entire experience has blown my mind and really taught me a lot about myself, not to sound all dramatic, but it's true. i've truly met the most creative, kind, and fantastically wonderful individuals that walk this planet, both sellers and buyers alike...i'm really grateful and so looking forward to all the good things yet to come....thank you etsy, i ♥ you!!!

5 comments:

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Oh how exciting.. I never think to check these things. I am adding a link from my blog to yours. Yay..

dollface design said...

yay, thank you heather, i'm going to add you too! ♥ you are good, i check these things too often, i may have become a little "heart" obsessed these days on etsy...i'm just so insanely appreciative of every little ounce of support that i get and each heart is like a little pat on the back, yes...i am corny! :D
off to link you!
xoxo
layla

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

I just had the same Etsy experience, 1000 hearts and my 300th sale. It really was a great feeling. Congratulations!

{ps-I posted about your Yeah, Whatever print, which I love!}

dollface design said...

hi rachael! thanks so much and congrats to you, that's a real milestone! and thank you for posting my "yeah, whatever" print on your blog, i appreciate it! i love your letterpress designs, letterpress is such an amazing art and you do it beautifully!
xoxo
layla

papercracker said...

Layla, thanks for visiting my blog. (http://www.papercracker.blogspot.com)
I see that you are doing well with Etsy, and I had to congratulate you. This is something that I have been considering for myself. (Have to fund those art adventures, somehow!) Perhaps our paths will cross at Artfest.
Debbie