Thursday, February 28, 2008

Head Gear Print on Etsy's Front Page, 2nd time in one week!!!

This is the 2nd time in one week that my "head gear" print is on etsy's front page, whoopee!!! This time it is thanks to Spiderbite, www.spiderbite.etsy.com, her shop is filled with amazing handcrafted journals called "nightmare snatchers", they're so unique and giftable, they seriously are the coolest! Spiderbite (aka Sarah :D) is also a fellow member of the Arts in RI street team on etsy, go lil' rhody go!!! ♥ Just want to send some love their way, I've only been a member of this street team for a short amount of time, but I've got to say that I LOVE it!!! They are such an amazingly talented group of artists, not to mention seriously motivated, supportive, and driven to make Arts in RI the best street team possible, they truly are committed to helping and promoting each and every member, it's pretty amazing and I'm so happy to be part of it, thanks guys!!!
Arts in RI Street Team RULES THE SCHOOL!!! ♥

8 comments:

Dianne said...

Isn't it wonderful when art brings people together. Whether it is a group of strangers gazing at the same painting in a museum, or bloggers all finding the same wonderful place (like here!) or artists becoming a team.

Big props for being on the front page - again!

dollface design said...

thank you so much dianne!!! ♥
xoxo
lala

~dani~ said...

That is fantastic! You deserve it! I love art groups/street teams. They just help inspire and propel our work in ways we never knew possible. Go gurl..go!

dollface design said...

thank you dani!♥
xoxo
layla

Dadadreams said...

That is so awesome! Hooray for you!

dollface design said...

thanks dadadreams!!! you're awesome! ♥
xoxo
layla

Sleepy Hollow Craft Company said...

I just wanted to write and let you know that I received my AMAZING prints today~ I smile every time I look at them!!! Also, I LOVED your little sticker and business card~ so cute~ I am hanging them up on my inspiration board in my craft room!!! I did a little write-up about your blog/etsy/shop on my blog~ check it out:
www.sleepyhollowcraftcompany.blogspot.com
CRAFT ON!
Jenelle

dollface design said...

thank you jenelle!!! ♥
xoxo
layla